Friday, December 9, 2011

It's almost over!

NOO!
I can't believe this class is almost over! It's the saddest thing ever! I loved working with everyone and painting my first face(: hahah! I'm so surprised with myself! I can't believe that I can actually paint something attractive. My favorite part of making this mural was definitely painting with Daniela on the couple. I was painting the man and she was painting the girl. It was magical! hehe. I'm really gong to miss this class. And I'm so proud to know that I, along with my colleagues( I've always wanted to use that word) will be leaving " a mark" on the University of Michigan. Not many people get to do that. I can't wait to show my friends, family, and future children what I helped create and all the great experiences I had doing it.

Destiny(:

P.S. Making Black is the worst! For all you future painters and artists out there. Just buy black paint. It will save you  blood, sweat, tears and frustration ( Sorry mark, I had to say it. haha) 

No comments:

Post a Comment